SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Katy Hudson begot Katy Perry

I've always wondered where Katy Hudson went. I saw the singer-songwriter open a show in Grand Rapids, Mich. in 2000/2001 and witnessed her amazing potential at 16 years of age. After purchasing her self-titled debut, I heard nothing more of her. 

Last week I was interested to discover that Hudson is still singing, now under the moniker Katy Perry. I learned that the pop songstress has taken a sharp left, going from preacher's kid to party girl. I'll let you read for yourself.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Byers said...

Thought it interesting Plugged in online posted an article in their newsletter today. But for me at lest you broke the story first. :)

http://www.pluggedinonline.com/read/read/a0004141.cfm

3:48 PM  
Blogger Amy E. Hall said...

Wow! Glad to be at your service! ;)

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home