SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Currently not 'Jazzed' About Concerts

Over the past few months, COVID-19 cases and closures have caused me to be very nostalgic with regard to live concerts, as I fear it will be quite some time before I'm comfortable attending performances in venues full of potential coronavirus carriers -- and quite some time before a reliable vaccine is available.  As for nostalgia, I am very pleased that I was able to experience a show -- featuring Beegie Adair, no less -- at the Nashville Jazz Workshop's Jazz Cave on Oct. 21, 2017.  The evening afforded me the opportunity to finally experience both Adair and the Jazz Cave before I moved out of state and before NJW moved to another location.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home