SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Friday, July 02, 2021

Grrrls will be grrls!

I don't remember the last band t-shirt I purchased.  (Contenders include Delirious?, Seven Day Jesus, and The World Wide Message Tribe.)  It's likely been 20 years or more.  I do, however, remember when I first saw punk/pop band The Linda Lindas perform.  After enjoying seeing the quartet rock out in the movie Moxie early this year, I was thrilled to see the recent coverage of their live performance of "Racist, Sexist Boy" garner mass attention to both their message and their music.  I immediately went to their site and pre-ordered a couple of t-shirts, which just arrived yesterday.  Long live live music and The Linda Lindas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home