SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My Favorite Indie Artists

Pol Buckingham (formerly of Polarboy), Michael Christopher, Caitlin Evanson, Brian McSweeney (formerly of both Seven Day Jesus and Matthew), Jill Phillips, Josh Schicker (formerly of both paisley dave and the episode), Scratch Track, Ariana Terrell.

Note 1: I don't consider Sufjan Stevens an independent artist, simply because of his wild success. If I did consider him an indie, however, he would be listed here, as well.

Note 1.5: I went to college with Suf and have some priceless mementos. I even had a poem published in his independent-study, self-published literary magazine, Moxie.

Note 2: If you discover that any of the above artists do get signed to a major label, please let me know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home