SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Saturday, December 05, 2020

A Look Back: Velour 100 in Concert

I was fortunate to be able to witness the dream pop/indie rock outfit Velour 100 in concert twice -- once at the now defunct Four Friends Coffeehouse and once at Blind Pig, where they opened for Pedro the Lion.  While I have no idea where the Four Friends date fell on the calendar, according to The Concert Database, the Blind Pig show occurred on Mar. 4, 1999.  The latter concert may have been where David Bazan signed my Pedro booklet (middle).  I do not recall, however, if the members of Velour signed my Of Color Bright booklet (left) at that show -- or if they signed it at the Four Friends gig where I am certain that they signed my For an Open Sky booklet (right).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home