SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

A Look Back: David Meece, Cindy Morgan, & The Normals in Concert

I inadvertently met adult contemporary singer/songwriter David Meece in the early aughts at a Christian coffeehouse in Nashville, Tenn.  While I don't remember the name of the establishment, it was the same venue in which I saw singer/songwriter Eli and two great indie artists, Michael Christopher (who has seemingly disappeared into obscurity, as has his Addison-Texas-based artist development group, Mediatone Music Inc.) and Ariana Terrell, perform.  I met pop singer/songwriter Cindy Morgan and her author husband, Sigmund Brouwer, when they sang and spoke at Hope College's Dimnent Chapel in Holland, Mich. in March 1998.  I also witnessed rock band The Normals in concert in the late 90s or early aughts in, what I believe was, the old youth group hall at ResLife Church in Grandville, Mich., if memory serves me.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home