SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Vocally Speaking

I felt like bragging on my favorite large-lunged vocalists (in alphabetical order):

Adie (ONLY when she fronted The Benjamin Gate)
Tiffany Arbuckle Lee (Plumb)
Karin Bergquist (of Over the Rhine)
Pol Buckingham (formerly of Polarboy)
Michael Christopher (apparently MIA)
Jason Eskridge
Patty Griffin
Jennifer Hudson
Lauryn Hill
Jennifer Knapp
Phillip LaRue (formerly of LaRue)
Kevin Max (formerly of dc talk)
Brian McSweeney (formerly of both Seven Day Jesus and Matthew)
Charity Von
Fleming McWilliams (of Fleming & John)
Nissi Walls-Allen (formerly of Anointed)
Tyrone Wells (formerly of Skypark)
Phil Wickham
Shara Worden (My Brightest Diamond)

NOTE: By "vocalists," I do not simply mean "singers" or "frontmen/women." I mean folks who can SANG.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home