SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Close Call

Contrary to Andree Farias' Scoop report, Derek Webb has not rejoined the lineup of his former band, Caedmon's Call. He was simply invited "to take part in (CC's newest) project and upcoming tour," according to Caedmon's site. Farias' "news" was curious to me and led to a tinge of worry on my part. I was immediately driven to research the claim and quickly found relief. Perhaps I was "reading into" the report and did so incorrectly.

Note: I am not necessarily anti-Caedmon's Call. I appreciate the folk/pop outfit's early work, but have not purchased a CC record since Long Line of Leavers. My interest waned with Webb's departure.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home