SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Little Things

I recently experienced great joy thanks to a little piece of news from my friend and former roommate, Taryn. Upon googling the band Cool Hand Luke, she discovered that the band's Wikipedia page cites me as a reference. (I covered the band for HM Magazine in the March/April 2007 issue.) What an unexpected thrill! Of course, that enticed me to set out on a quest to find out if any of the Wikipedia pages for the other bands/artists I've covered have listed my name, as well. The only other citing I found was on All Star United's Wiki page, referencing my piece in HM's May/June 2007 installment. For someone who gets excited to see her new business cards in print, it was a happy moment. Thanks, Taryn! As I've posted on Once Upon a Line, "Little things that mean a lot make every day a holiday." Or, as India.Arie sings, "It's the little things and the joy they bring."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home