SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

A Look Back: Out of Eden, PFR, and Silage in Concert

I witnessed R&B trio Out of Eden in concert more than once.  Aside from their debut, opening for dc Talk in 1994, I saw them at least one other time, where they signed the booklet above.  Although I have no concrete memory of when or where that was, it would have taken place between 1994 and 1997.  I experienced and met rock trio PFR in the mid/late 90s, possibly at Sunshine Community Church in Grand Rapids, Mich.  I can't recall exactly when or where I saw and met members of pop/punk/ska/hip-hop band Silage, but it was very likely somewhere in West Michigan in the late 90s.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home