SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Thursday, July 15, 2021

A Look Back: Fundamental Elements in Concert

If memory serves me, I saw the pop/rock/soul/funk band Fundamental Elements in concert twice, likely at Nashville's 3rd & Lindsley both times.  It is very possible that one or both of the shows included a shared bill with Scratch Track.  Conversely, it's also possible that I witnessed ST live twice at 3rd & Lindsley; once with FE.  While I don't have ticket stubs or any other concrete information to document those gigs, I do still have the CD that I bought from FE -- sans any artwork -- that they released in 2003 under the name Fundamentals.  I still enjoy Birth of a Brand New Me while tooling around town in my car.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home