SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

On Empty

I am officially experiencing a (music) slump. While I greatly look forward to Leigh Nash's Aug. 15 solo debut and the Sept. 11 Sufjan Stevens show at the historic Ryman Auditorium, there are currently no good shows in town or new releases that I am gaga over. I was counting on M.O.C.'s Fervent Records debut, Garden State of Mind, (see my To Be Released post) to tide me over until the 15th, but alas...M.O.C.'s new record is apparently MIA. (I'm wondering if Fervent dropped the all-girl, rap/R&B group after vocalist Beckah Shae left the lineup. After research and tapping personal sources, I've come up dry. Anybody know what's up?)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home