SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Graduation Day

It's official. I have graduated from the world of mix tapes. Up until a month ago, I clung to my party-mix-tape-making tradition. Over the last several years, it has become a joke amongst my closests friends and I, and one that I honestly enjoyed. I'll admit it -- I am a low-tech girl. (See my Spin & Recycle post.) I don't understand the digital world or much of the technology that many my age and younger consider everyday elements. However, I am proud to report that after hours of experimentation (and some generous blank CD samples provided by Jamie and Janine), I have successfully made my first two party mix discs. Now, for that party...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home