SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"One" Equals Zero

I am really bummed. ABC's "The One: Making a Music Star" has apparently been cancelled. I will admit that I got sucked in, what with one of my favorite independent artists on the show. (See my Favorite Indie Artist on ABC's "The One" post.) I went to ABC's Web site to double-check The One's time slot for this evening only to find it nowhere on tonight's listing. Upon surfing over to The One's site, I read, "There are no plans for additional episodes. Thanks to all who participated in and supported The One!" Call me pathetic, but I am truly disappointed. I can only wonder why...and my inquiring mind wants to know!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger t-HYPE said...

What the!!!!

How do you cancel a show that only had like 4 episodes?!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Amy E. Hall said...

For real!!!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home