SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Two Gents & Their Upcoming Events

I'm quite excited about two upcoming events that feature a couple of artists about whom I blog a good deal. On Monday, I will witness Sufjan Stevens in concert at the historic Ryman Auditorium. Look for my concert review in the near future. In addition, I will attend a private songwriters' cafe on Tuesday evening, spotlighting Nate Sallie and his approach to songwriting. Have I ever mentioned that he looks like he could pass as Toby McKeehan (a.k.a. tobyMac)'s little brother? (See photo in my Sallie's Sophomore Release Postponed post.)

P.S. If you haven't watched Nate's "Breakthrough" video yet, you really ought to.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home