SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

A Look Back: Audio Adrenaline in Concert

As best as I can piece together, the following list represents a portion of the Audio Adrenaline concerts that I experienced.

  • A Park Somewhere in Indiana, Explosion '93* - Sometime in 1993
  • Anderson University Auditorium, Anderson, Ind. - Feb. 17, 1994, with dc Talk & Out of Eden
  • Allen County Memorial Coliseum, Fort Wayne, Ind. - Apr. 23, 1994, with dc Talk
  • Holland Civic Center, Holland, Mich. - Sometime Between Fall 1994 & Spring 1998, with Newsboys

NOTE: In addition to the autographed items shown here, I had an autographed Don't Censor Me poster for many years before recycling it in an attempt to downsize my collection.

* Due to flooding and mud on the premises, the outdoor event was moved into a picnic shelter, where I danced on the concrete with frontman Mark Stuart, who borrowed some of my moves.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home