SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Thursday, January 14, 2021

A Look Back: The Benjamin Gate in Concert

I saw South-Africa-based alternative rock band The Benjamin Gate in concert at least twice.  I know for certain I witnessed them perform at the Donelson Free Will Baptist Church in Nashville, Tenn. because I reviewed that show for Seven Ball magazine in 2003 (see below).  I also recall experiencing their live show at ResLife Church in Grandville, Mich., as well as at the Festival Con Dios stop in Grand Rapids, Mich., perhaps on Sept. 15, 2001.  However, my memory is not as reliable as it once was and I have no ticket stubs for those concerts to prove my attendance.  Regardless, at one of those Michigan gigs, the band signed my ["Untitled"] CD booklet (see above).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home