SPIN and TELL

A MUSIC BLOG: disc dialogue. music magazine memorabilia. concert catalogue.

Friday, January 15, 2021

A Look Back: All Star United

I experienced the Brit-flavored pop/rock band All Star United at least once in concert.  I believe it was at the Fold Zandura/All Star United/Kosmos Express show I witnessed at The Underground in Jenison, Mich. on Apr. 27, 1997 that the band signed my All Star United (self-titled) CD booklet (pictured above).  I recall also seeing ASU open for Third Day at a Grand Rapids-area church (perhaps at Sunshine Community Church) at some point.  I am certain, however, that 10 years later, I interviewed the band's founder and frontman, Ian Esklelin, for HM magazine for a story published in the May/June 2007 issue (pictured below).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home